With this you can easily add your or someone else's playlist to your blog using one of two methods:
1) Whilst logged into Skyrock, open a new window in your browser and go to Deezer.com. Once there you can select a playlist and then click on the Skyrock link situated in the top right hand corner. This will automatically create a new article with your playlist on your blog.
2) Obtain the playlist code (by clicking on the 'exportable player' link situated in the top right hand corner of the playlist) that you want on deezer.com, create an article on your blog, add the "Deezer Playlist" widget and paste the code in the required field.
There's another cool blog function you may not know about - links on all videos and widgets. Thanks to these links you can add the videos (Youtube,Dailymotion...) or widgets (GoogleMaps, Pixule...) that you love directly to your blog.
All you need to do (ensuring you are logged in at the time) is click on the 'Add this video to my blog' / 'Add this widget to my blog' link and a blog article will automatically be created!
Your photo won't appear, or you can't upload a song on your Music Blog? Don't panic: Maybe the media format is wrong, or going through our approval process
BLOG: Images - UNLIMITED storage - Maximum weight: 1 Mo - Accepted formats: .jpeg, .gif et .png - Maximum size for a .gif : 400 x 400 pixels
BLOG: Videos - UNLIMITED storage - Videos must be hosted on Youtube, Dailymotion, Google videos, Yacast, Metacafe, or Veoh
PROFILE: Photos - Maximum size: 2048 x 2048 pixels - Maximum weight: 32 Mo. (We advise you not to exceed 10 Mo!) - Accepted formats : .jpeg and .gif ** Note : Your primary photo is automatically part of your photo album, so no need to download it twice.
PROFILE: Webcam videos - Length: 1 minute
MUSIC BLOG: Songs - Format: .mp3 - Maximum weight: 10 Mo - 4 titles
Please make sure that everything you upload complies with our GTU :=)
So what's up with these friends who missed half of your b-day party because they couldn't find the location?
Get on Google Maps and publish the exact itinerary so that they have no such excuse in the future. Just enter the addresses of where they're leaving and where they're going, and the shortest road is automatically calculated!
It's your birthday and you want all of your friends to join the bash. How do you make sure that everyone gets there by posting the party's location on your blog! The answer is our Google Maps widget.
So, how does it work?
1) Search the address via maps.google.co.uk. If you're from the US, it'd be maps.google.com; for Canadians, it's maps.google.ca. For example, if the party's at Ministry of Sound in London, just enter "Ministry of Sound, London" in search, and a detailed map with an aerial view of your destination appears in just seconds.
2) Copy the HTML "Link to this page" (found on the top right, just above the map) and paste it into the "widget" field when you create an article in your blog.
3) And then you party like there's no tomorrow
** Out of precaution, don't publish a map with your home address. It's much safer to show just your neighbourhood.