There is now a new and very plactical way for the users who post in groups regarding a common topic or passion: the collective blog! Technically, a collective blog is a blog managed by several accounts.
HOW DOES IT WORK? Easy peasy! You only have to create a normal, standard blog. Go to 'All My Accounts' and add the user names you wish to authorize as admins in this collective blog.Once you have done this, the added users can post, modify and validate the blog, as it was his or her own. The collective creation can begin :) TIP: A good way to manage a collective blog is to start with posting articles in offline mode, so that the other admins can give their opinion before publishing. To put the validated article online, you only have to change the status of the article from 'Offline' to 'Public'. You can create an article only for private discussions within the group. This article will stay offline but all the members of the collective have access to it and can participate. Don't hesitate to share your own tips or your experiences using the new function of sharing a blog between two or several admins. ON SKYROCK YOU ARE FREE!
You want to keep certain articles secret. You want only your friends to be able to read them. No problem, that's why we have theSECRET ARTICLEfeature! How does it work? There are two ways: • Use the drop-down menu in the post section: Click on public and choose "Secret". To make your article public again, just choose "Public" again!
• From the article editor: Edit your article, scroll down to the end of the article and just click on "Secret". You want your article to be public again? Just click on "Public".
- Add your friends toyour VIP list: Go to "My friends" and click on "My VIPs". To add VIP's type in your friends names and click on "Invite" or simply use "Choose friends" and pick everyone you want to add to you VIP's.
- Become a VIP: Go on your friend's blog and click on "Become a VIP"!
Quite a few weeks have passed since we introduced our first Source Blogs. On one page you can find the latest articles, photos, videos on one topic, blogs that are specialized, fan groups and more! We started with three pages - Celebrities, Bollywood and Japanese Culture - now this number has grown to 15 already! Are you a fan of Trucks, Justin Bieber, Football or Sports? Do you like to Travel or write Fan Fiction? You are into Birds or Fashion? Or do you love Art and Photography? Even Emo culture and Quotes have their own source! And there will be even more coming soon!
Do you have suggestions for new Source Blogs? Suggest your idea from one of the source blogs! You have a specialized blog, talking about any subject and you want it to be promoted? Leave us a comment with a link or submit your blog from one of the source blogs. It doesn't matter whether you write in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch or even Latin: it just has to be original and dedicated to one topic. Share your blog and become famous!
You don't have a blog like this yet? No problem: just start a new one! You can find some ideas here ;-)
Do you have a question that you always wanted to ask us? No problemo! Just ask us on Kwest and we'll try to answer them all! Do you receive a lot of questions from your fans and friends? Sign up and manage the questions with Kwest.
You are passionate about football, celebrities, Japanese Culture or Bollywood? You are always looking for great blogs writing about your favorite topic? Then we have good news for you! We've created the Source Blogs! Go to "Source Blogs" and choose your category. Now you'll find all the blogs dedicated to your passion! We've also listed the newest articles, you'll be able to see what's happening on Twitter, watch videos... stay up to date with the latest news on eveything concerning your interests!
Do you have a great blog that deserves to be a source? You have a suggestion for a new topic? Submit your blog or ideas!
An awesome new feature is available exclusively for you: now you can edit and improve all your blog picturesin order to give theman extra personalized touch!
Get ready to enjoy all the special effects you'll be able to do!
* Create a new article or open an already existing one
* Add a picture if there isn't already one in the article
* In the right-hand column there is a little paintbrush next to the uploaded picture. Click on it to pimp out your picture!
* Enjoy all the filters, layers and borders available
* When you go to save your picture, you have a choice: either you click on "Replace" and your new and improved picture will replace the original OR you can click on "Add" to save both the new and original pictures.