An awesome new feature is available exclusively for you: now you can edit and improve all your blog picturesin order to give theman extra personalized touch!
Get ready to enjoy all the special effects you'll be able to do!
* Create a new article or open an already existing one
* Add a picture if there isn't already one in the article
* In the right-hand column there is a little paintbrush next to the uploaded picture. Click on it to pimp out your picture!
* Enjoy all the filters, layers and borders available
* When you go to save your picture, you have a choice: either you click on "Replace" and your new and improved picture will replace the original OR you can click on "Add" to save both the new and original pictures.
You called for it and it's finally here!! You can now publish up to 6 unique photos in one article. So how does it work you ask?
1. Write an article 2. With the cursor in the desired location for the image click on the 'Insert images' button: 3. Select the photo you want to add and choose its alignment (none, left, central or right)
To add further photos simply repeat the second step.
When you add a photo a line of code appears in your text (like with text colours etc) which will indicate something such as [third image, aligned to the left] To help you out the image thumbnails are displayed at the bottom of your article.
To delete an image or choose the default image (what will appear in search results) you must click on the 'Insert images' button. In the 'Edit images' window that opens click on the blue star to choose an image as the default picture, or the red cross to delete it. Note: Animated gifs which are over 1Mb will be automatically converted to jpg's on upload.
If you're on top of this why not check out our great Formatting ideas for your articles!
Now it's possible to add multiple pics to an article (see the 'how to') there are some seriously cool design possibilities for your posts. Here are a couple of ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
- - First add your images to the article and select their width. Then, all you have to do is copy and paste the code below - -
[image_1_G][image_1_D][break] [align=center]YOUR TEXT [/align][break] [image_1_G][image_1_D]
[image_1_G][image_2_G] YOUR TEXT
[image_3_G] YOUR TEXT
[image_4_G] YOUR TEXT
FRAME: Please note - you must use two separate pictures to make a frame in which you can place text/images. One picture is needed for the horizontal rows and one for the vertical rows.
[image_1_G] Text for the first image[break] [image_2_D] Text for the second image[break] [image_3_G] Text for the third image[break] [image_4_D] Text for the fourth image[break] [image_5_G] Text for the fifth image[break]
And there it is :)
So give it a go ! ;) Got any other good formatting ideas? Let us know! :)