We changed a few things and of course you should have noticed by now ;-) We received a few questions regarding the new version, you will find the answers to the most frequent ones here. If you shouldn't find your questions answered here, just post a comment, we'll try to answer it as soon as possible!
Where do I find my friends list?
How do I find my online friends?
★ You can access your friends list by clicking on the 'My friends'' button in your navigation bar, you'll find your friends list, your best friends, your VIP's, your fans and your online friends right there!
Where did my Top friends go?
★ You can access your Top friends list by clicking on the 'Statistics' button in your navigation bar, simply click on 'Top friends' underneath your statistics.
It seems to me, that loading pages and images takes much longer. ★ OK. We are already running tests to optimize that.
How can I access all my articles? ★ Just click on 'POST' in your navigation bar to access all your articles.
How can I change the skin of my blog? ★ We have to options for you: you can either go to 'My account' / 'My blog' / 'Skin' or access the settings directly from your blog. On the upper right corner you'll find a drop down menu with direct access to your skin settings.
If you should come across any problems, let us know, we'll be there for you!
For your info: this article will be updated regularly.
- A new slick design! Based on icons and easy to use.
- Important functions in just one click! Post an article, a video, widgets... faster! You can easily post a picture, video, Widget... The editor that you already know is to be found under 'article', like before you can post multiple pictures, videos or widgets.
- All settings in one overview! No more searching, all settings on one page, regrouped in different categories.
- See what's happening in your Skyrock Community! Check out what's going on 'Live'. The latest articles, photos, videos and 'What's up?' of your friends and your favorite blogs!
What do you think? Share your opinion and leave a comment!
Do you want to become the Blogstar of the Week, Month or even Year? Great! This blog is just for you!
How does it work? It's very simple: Every week on Monday we will present the six blogstars of the past week. It will be up to you to pick your favorite blog! How? Just ♥ the article of your favorite blog and the one with the most ♥♥♥ will be the Blogstar of the Week. At the end of the month, you can pick from the four winners of the week and elect your blog of the month! The same procedure will apply at the end of the year, it will be up to you to award the best blog with the title Blogstar of the Year!
Do you have a question that you always wanted to ask us? No problemo! Just ask us on Kwest and we'll try to answer them all! Do you receive a lot of questions from your fans and friends? Sign up and manage the questions with Kwest.
You are passionate about football, celebrities, Japanese Culture or Bollywood? You are always looking for great blogs writing about your favorite topic? Then we have good news for you! We've created the Source Blogs! Go to "Source Blogs" and choose your category. Now you'll find all the blogs dedicated to your passion! We've also listed the newest articles, you'll be able to see what's happening on Twitter, watch videos... stay up to date with the latest news on eveything concerning your interests!
Do you have a great blog that deserves to be a source? You have a suggestion for a new topic? Submit your blog or ideas!
As quite a few of you might have noticed, we had some changes the last week: the Skyrock community grew and is all international now!
From now on you'll find all bloggers from all over the world on: en.skyrock.com. What does that mean exactly? Your blog will reach more people from all over the place, the Blogstars will be chosen from different languages, and it's easier to make friends from other countries.
Your blog and profile will stay the same. Continue to post articles in your prefered language and meet people from here, there and everywhere.
An awesome new feature is available exclusively for you: now you can edit and improve all your blog picturesin order to give theman extra personalized touch!
Get ready to enjoy all the special effects you'll be able to do!
* Create a new article or open an already existing one
* Add a picture if there isn't already one in the article
* In the right-hand column there is a little paintbrush next to the uploaded picture. Click on it to pimp out your picture!
* Enjoy all the filters, layers and borders available
* When you go to save your picture, you have a choice: either you click on "Replace" and your new and improved picture will replace the original OR you can click on "Add" to save both the new and original pictures.