Skyrock Les n°1 sont Rap & RnB
Created: 10/10/2007 at 10:19 AM
Updated: 11/06/2018 at 12:53 PM
Return to the blog of the-Skyrock-team
#Posted on Monday, 26 September 2011 at 7:31 AM
Edited on Wednesday, 09 April 2014 at 5:53 PM
Posted on Sunday, 13 April 2014 at 11:29 AM
Posted on Sunday, 13 October 2013 at 2:21 AM
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Even if you're not sure exactly what you'll do next, go ahead and do what you can do first. The way to establish positive momentum is to get started, and to proceed with determination and commitment.
When you're in motion, momentum is a powerful positive force that can keep you moving forward. But if you're doing nothing, the momentum of idleness will work against you and hold you back.
So by all means, using whatever it takes, get yourself going. Even a little bit of effort and forward progress can begin to change momentum in your favor.
Set a small goal and do the work to reach that goal. Then move immediately on to bigger things.
The process of achievement feels good, even though it may be difficult and challenging. Get yourself enjoying and looking forward to that good feeling of making a difference, and put the momentum of achievement on your side.
There is something good and meaningful you can achieve right now, once you choose to make it happen. Get going, get busy making a difference, and get the power of positive momentum pushing you forward.
DR.G/. M. SINGH GENERAL MEDICAL SERVICE 3/5 WEST PATEL NAGAR NEW DELHI-110008 INDIA 01142488406;9891635088
Posted on Thursday, 10 October 2013 at 3:23 AM
Story of a Boy and the Servant
There was a boy who used to be a servant for a rich family. They provided him accommodation, food and everyday some money for tea or snacks. This boy after finishing his morning works used to go to tea stall nearby and spend sometime drinking tea, eating and talking to regular customers. One day he was out to tea stall as usual. There was one beggar newly arrived and stayed put near tea stall. This boy found some kind of attraction towards this beggar. May be sympathy? He bought a tea and some snacks for the beggar and sat near him talking. While leaving he gave beggar whatever money left with him.
This became a routine and continued for sometime. On the other hand, beggar's regular collections started reducing because people now used to him. But he didn't want to move to other place for better income for the beggar felt somewhat attached to the servant boy. Sometimes all the beggar's collection for whole day was what the boy gave to him. The beggar didn't like to move out of their meeting place. One day the boy didn't appear as usual. Beggar got worried but thought he might have some work to finish. Next day also the boy was not seen. Thus gone ten days. By now beggar concluded that the boy might have either gone to his native or found a new job. But beggar was more worried for the boy didn't inform him about these. So he finally decided to move to a better place next morning. That night, somebody disturbed beggar's sleep. When he woke up, he saw the boy sitting near to him and crying. Boy was looking tired. He was locked up inside the house where he worked as servant. He was not given food to eat and allowed to go out for the rich man suspected the boy to stole the necklace of his wife.
Later after ten days of torture, when they found necklace, they thrown him out of their house. It was not boy stole the necklace but the rich man's wife forgotten where she kept. Though mistake was of rich women, the boy was thrown out of house where he served sincerely for many years! Beggar listened to the story patiently. The boy was crying for he still couldn't understand why he was thrown out. Beggar was too matured to get emotional like the boy. For him, these are common and already witnessed things. He advised the boy not to worry and he promised to take the boy with him next morning. Next day beggar took the boy with him and fed him stomachful. After finishing the breakfast, they left for a new place searching for a new experience. Later it's heard that, the boy found a new house to serve. The beggar fixed a place in near area to take care of the boy.
Morals of the story:
1. The boy didn't expect anything in return when given to beggar. All he had was sympathy towards the beggar.
2. Rich family treated boy very well for they want a good faithful servant. But when something went missing the faithful servant became the first suspect. For rich, it's easy to suspect and target poor.
3. When the rich man found his wife to be blamed for missing necklace, he didn't care to punish her or seek pardon from the boy. Instead he thrown the boy out of his house.
4. The boy was careless and spent all money he got for he was not matured to understand - the situations can't be same always. He thought his life will be same always.
5. Even while boy spent money, he spent it for a good cause which came to his rescue when he was in need. Even savings wouldn't have instantly helped as the beggar did.
6. Beggar was faithful for the hands that fed him. When got a chance he was happy to pay it back.
7. Life is a long journey. We don't know who will support us when in need. So treating everyone nicely is important saving for future.
8. Who to give and whom to give, who to connect with whom all decided by previous births. The boy was particularly attracted by this beggar shows some kind of past connection between them. So to fight or to embrace someone is what decided by us through our karma.
9. Also the people we meet, we love, we like, we hate, we fight, we depend are sort of steps towards our journey.
DR.G. M. SINGH GENERAL MEDICAL SERVICE 3/5 WEST PATEL NAGAR NEW DELHI-110008 INDIA 01142488406;9891635088
Posted on Friday, 29 March 2013 at 4:48 PM
HW I GOING TO GET THIS BLOG
Design by the-Skyrock-team - Choose this background
Subscribe to my blog! (126 subscribers)