You have a blog and/or a profile, but still don't know what to put in it ? Here are a few tips to pull you out of writer's block!
* * *
* Tips and Tricks for Blogs:
A blog is a space for you to be yourself and, most importantly, enjoy yourself. It can be a detailed snapshot of your life – your emotions at any given moment, your craziness with friends. It's also a scrapbook of your passions – a collection of your favourite music videos, or of press articles on a hobby like shoes or rugby – or just the plain randomness that life is about!
The most popular subjects we've observed are : • Friends • Randomness • Music • Stars • Existential questions • Call for opinion: Polls, duels • Hobbies: Fashion, Sports... • Current events • Television series
* * *
* Tips and Tricks for Profiles :
Who's checking you out? What do you want them to know about you?
Who are you checking out? What info interests or offputs you the most in what you see?
Profiles provide a quick, efficient way of meeting people in the Skyrock community. It's a virtual snapshot of you!
Anything goes in your personal description, though generally people mention the things that the really feel define themselves so that visitors may identify affinities more easily. Examples are: - hobbies - studies - description of one's ideal partner - favourite poem - all your randomness, except of course your personal contact info
Be sure to activate your comments if you want to know what others think of your blog or profile. You can decide whether you want these comments posted before or after you review them.
PS: To make heaps of friends, invite the members of your choice via their blog or profile, or use our one-click invitation tool.
Imagine your blog adorning our homepage as a Blog Star!
The competition is tough, but here are a few tips to improve your chances of making it !
• Your blog must be particularly original, especially in terms of content • Your blog must have several pages with content-rich entries • Your blog must adhere to Skyrock's General Terms of Service • Your blog must be in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German or Dutch What's most important is that you enjoy yourself and make your blog something special for you ;-)
If you're not selected, it's maybe because we didn't catch it! If you think your blog or a friend's deserves to be blog star, send it to us here!
Now access your favorite site for free from your smartphone by entering the URL www.skyrock.com from your phone's Web navigator.
The best of Skyrock.com is now available from your smartphone:
- Send and receive messages and comments - Connect to your personal space: access your comments, stats, friends, invitations - Manage your blogs and profile - Check out/ Connect to millions of blogs and profiles
Have you already accessed the site from your phone? So... what do you think?
You have a blog and you want to give your friends access to it? No problem. Authorize the usernames of your choice to manage your blog. Ideal to manage a collective blog: to make plans, work on a project for school, etc. They will also be able to:
- Post new articles to the blog - Validate comments and respond - Respond to all the questions from visitors in the Inbox - Update Profile information